Prev: Re: Core Systems Thresholds Next: Re: FT: Star Trek designing

Re: FT: Star Trek designing

From: Donald Hosford <hosford.donald@a...>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 21:27:12 -0400
Subject: Re: FT: Star Trek designing

Tim Jones wrote:

> >YES! _Thank_ you! The thing that always pissed me off the most
> >regarding SFB was the was in which Steve Cole took a small design
> >detail from a set of blueprints and blew it up into a system
> >which more or less took over the entire game (and ruined it, IMO).
>
> Hear hear...that and adding fighters to a (at the time) purely
> cap ship background. ADB diediedie.
>
> -= tim jones =-

/Rant Mode ON/

My biggest annoyance with the entire SFB peaple at Taskforce, was in one
of the old Nexus mags,
Someone had asked why did his favorite race allways gets trashed by the
favorite race of another player.  He was told that "Using non-historical
opponents violates the "implied" warrenty, and they (the ADB) was not
responsible for what happens when players don't play the game the way it
was intended."

What a closed minded attitude!

Sometime after that, I stopped trying to keep up with the latest
versions of SFB, because they were allways messing with the rules!

/Rant Mode OFF/

Donald Hosford

Prev: Re: Core Systems Thresholds Next: Re: FT: Star Trek designing