Prev: RE: Star Trek designing Next: Re: OT Lehrer

Re: Missile counter measures.

From: devans@u...
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 08:43:48 -0500
Subject: Re: Missile counter measures.

***
You'd actually need to subtract the die score from 7, otherwise you'll
end up
with a 0-5 range rather than the desired 1-6. Otherwise yes, good idea.

Tony
***

Thanks for taking one of the few valid mechanics points I can figure
out.
;->=

However, I'd say it's a SMASHING idea. Especially as Hobie, the local
FSE
player, rolls solid Kochte Effect results UNTIL it's for his SML's.
Remember
the two HC's and change that vaporized an ESU superdread, WITH EC? ;->=

He's well-known for walking from the table in the midst of a 40K/FB
battle,
opening the front door, and flinging his dice as far as strength will
sail
them. But, I digress.

The_Beast

Prev: RE: Star Trek designing Next: Re: OT Lehrer