Prev: Re: Another Camoflage Question Next: Re: Another Camoflage Question

Re: Another Camoflage Question

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@f...>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 1999 14:14:44 -0700
Subject: Re: Another Camoflage Question

At 2:09 PM -0700 6/27/99, John Crimmins wrote:
>I find this idea oddly appealing.  I've always liked the idea of the
>liquid
>crystal paint scheme that can be changed at the click of a button, too.

The mind staggers at the potential for practical jokes on your squadron
mates...

>I don't worry about realism as much as I do over what looks good, and
what
>looks right on the table.  And ink is great stuff.  Gray ink is
especially
>useful, I've found.

Grey ink ? Do tell, I haven't come accross any of that. Sounds
interesting. I take it that grey ink isn't just a washed-out black ?

Michael Carter Llaneza
Devolution is very real to me.
http://www.flash.net/~maserati/

Prev: Re: Another Camoflage Question Next: Re: Another Camoflage Question