Prev: Another Camoflage Question Next: Re: Another Camoflage Question

Re: Another Camoflage Question

From: Samuel Reynolds <reynol@p...>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 1999 16:41:58 -0600
Subject: Re: Another Camoflage Question

[snip]
>The problem comes when I apply that cammo scheme to the smaller tanks.
>Those details that I am so fond of vanish, obscured by the camoflage.
>Realistic though this is, I like the detail.  A lot.
>
>Would it, then, be inappropriate to have the big guys in cammo, and the
>smaller ones just in their base coat?	They would look more or less the
>same, but it bothers me that the small guys wouldn't quite match.  How
>often, if ever, did something like this occur in the so-called "real
world"
>that I keep hearing about?
>John X Crimmins
>johncrim@voicenet.com
>  "...is one of the secret masters of the world: a librarian.
>They control information.  Don't ever piss one off."
>  --Spider Robinson, The Callahan Touch.

Why not?

You could also do the camo, then wash with black or Payne's grey
to bring back the detail.

- Sam
Samuel Reynolds
Spinward Stars: http://www.spinwardstars.com/
Reynolds Virtual Workshop: http://www.primenet.com/~reynol
reynol@primenet.com
samuel_reynolds@csgsystems.com

Prev: Another Camoflage Question Next: Re: Another Camoflage Question