Prev: [FT] Re: PT boats Next: Re: PT boats

Re: Ogre in DSII?

From: Jerry Han <jhan@c...>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 10:52:53 -0400
Subject: Re: Ogre in DSII?

John Kovalic wrote:
> Also, it seems as if FT and SG are the main games discussed here. Is
DS the
> poor relative of the trio? Do fewer people play it? Is it just not as
> wildly popular as the other two?

It does seem to be less popular than the other games; at both GZG-ECC
cons, SGII and FT were much more common then DSII games.

Personally, I don't have time to pursue all three games, so I
concentrate
on FT, 'my first love.'  (8-)  FT is where most of miniature dollars are

concentrated; my DSII collection is a bunch of FASA RL/TOG 'Plastic
Death',
some converted walkers picked up from hither and yon, some Epic
minatures, and
some really stupid  looking scratch build 'Bolos' I made when I was
first
experimenting with Sculpy.

My SGII collection consists of three squads of New Israel troops, and a
whole
bunch of WH40k miniatures I got before I saw the light.  (8-)

J.
--
/ Jerry Han -  CANOE Canada - jhan@canoe.ca -
http://people.canoe.ca/jhan \

Prev: [FT] Re: PT boats Next: Re: PT boats