Prev: Re: Ogre in DSII? (and DS unit organisation) Next: Re: Ogre in DSII?

[FT] Re: PT boats

From: devans@u...
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 09:36:03 -0500
Subject: [FT] Re: PT boats

One of the projects I've yet to get around to completing is some
destroyer-sized boats; I had raided a 1/144 B-52 for the hull for
a space ship model, and became intrigued with the cruise missles.
The kit had both loose missles and missles attached to the wing
hangers.

I thought I'd build the hanger/missles as the tender with attached
boats, and also have the boats separate. One of the ideas I had for
a scenario was a defense force catching the tenders and some escorts
in the midst of disengaging the craft. My idea of PSB has always
included a certain time delay in 'launching' boats.

Also, I assumed the tenders were VERY vulnerable and static during
the period.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Ogre in DSII? (and DS unit organisation) Next: Re: Ogre in DSII?