Prev: Ogre in DSII? Next: Re: Ogre in DSII? (and DS unit organisation)

Re: [SG]: 15mm Mini Manufacturers?

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@f...>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 07:03:53 -0700
Subject: Re: [SG]: 15mm Mini Manufacturers?

I've done business with Iquisitor via eBay (Star Viking !!!). They're
good, but use slow shipping (a week from SoCal to NorCal). Last
grenadier is one of the older game stores, they've been around for at
least 15 years.

At 12:34 AM -0700 6/25/99, Oerjan Ohlson wrote:
>Jon Davis wrote
>
>> inquistor is running auctions for Galatic Grenadiers and for Final
>Frontier,
>> both Ral Partha 15mm SF figure sets.  I bought a set of GG from him
>> about three weeks ago and they are nice 15mm figures with good
>detail.  > I suspect he has more sets if he is submitting them
>regularly to ebay.
>
>Iquisitor (the eBay alias for The Last Grenadier) is a company - sounds
>like a game store, but that's only my impression from what they sell
>and what they've said on the phone - so I suspect they've got several
>copies :-/
>
>I've bought several items from them recently; so far I've only got
>praise for their fast service :-)
>
>Later,
>
>Oerjan Ohlson
>oerjan.ohlson@telia.com
>
>"Life is like a sewer.
>  What you get out of it, depends on what you put into it."
>- Hen3ry
>

>> Jon
>>
>> devans@uneb.edu wrote:
>> >
>> > ***
>> > Oh, I'm swift today.  It's an ebay auction, and it involves a $5.00
>> > shipping charge as well.  Still, nice figures.
>> > John X Crimmins
>> > ***
>> >
>> > Well, the one I picked up on eBay ended up at $12, with $5
>shipping,
>> > still didn't seem a bad by.
>> >
>> > The_Beast
>
>Oerjan Ohlson
>oerjan.ohlson@telia.com
>
>"Life is like a sewer.
>  What you get out of it, depends on what you put into it."
>- Hen3ry

Michael Carter Llaneza
Devolution is very real to me.
http://www.flash.net/~maserati/

South Africa Quantico Clinton supercomputer kibo Legion of Doom PLO
Serbian
cracking terrorist colonel [Hello to all my fans in domestic
surveillance] Switzerland North Korea Ft. Meade fissionable ammunition
23 Mossad cold fusion  embassy Bohemian Grove
see http://www.gn.apc.org/duncan/interception_capabilities_2000.htm

Prev: Ogre in DSII? Next: Re: Ogre in DSII? (and DS unit organisation)