Prev: re: Re: [SG]: 15mm Mini Manufacturers? Next: Re: 50 Fighter Groups

Re: [SG]: 15mm Mini Manufacturers?

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 09:34:14 +0200
Subject: Re: [SG]: 15mm Mini Manufacturers?

Jon Davis wrote

> inquistor is running auctions for Galatic Grenadiers and for Final
Frontier,
> both Ral Partha 15mm SF figure sets.	I bought a set of GG from him
> about three weeks ago and they are nice 15mm figures with good
detail.  > I suspect he has more sets if he is submitting them
regularly to ebay.

Iquisitor (the eBay alias for The Last Grenadier) is a company - sounds
like a game store, but that's only my impression from what they sell
and what they've said on the phone - so I suspect they've got several
copies :-/

I've bought several items from them recently; so far I've only got
praise for their fast service :-)

Later,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

> Jon
>
> devans@uneb.edu wrote:
> >
> > ***
> > Oh, I'm swift today.  It's an ebay auction, and it involves a $5.00
> > shipping charge as well.  Still, nice figures.
> > John X Crimmins
> > ***
> >
> > Well, the one I picked up on eBay ended up at $12, with $5
shipping,
> > still didn't seem a bad by.
> >
> > The_Beast

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: re: Re: [SG]: 15mm Mini Manufacturers? Next: Re: 50 Fighter Groups