Prev: RE: FT Figure storage boxes (was Re: Flat top carriers) Next: Re: [SG]: 15mm Mini Manufacturers?

re: Re: [SG]: 15mm Mini Manufacturers?

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 00:30:09 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: re: Re: [SG]: 15mm Mini Manufacturers?

On Thu, 24 Jun 1999, David Reeves wrote:

> very helpful! thanks.  how do i order Jon's NAC and ESU packs here in
> the States?  i would like to get about 4-5 packs of each....

Geohex doesn't carry them - you'll have to order direct from GZG in the
UK. (Aside to KR & Jon: Any chance of getting some of those 15mm molds
into KR's casting shop? Even better, any expansion plans for this
range?)

Jon has an email address - which I no longer have with me - but he is on
this list.

Best to start by contacting Jon - sorry I don't have his email address
around!

Brian (yh728@victoria.tc.ca)
-DS2/SG2/FR!/HOTT-
      - http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Nebula/9774/games.html -
-SciFi & Fantasy Wargaming House Rules, Photos, GWAutobasher, & more-

Prev: RE: FT Figure storage boxes (was Re: Flat top carriers) Next: Re: [SG]: 15mm Mini Manufacturers?