Prev: Re: beam classes: repairing; official minis Next: Re: Flat top carriers

Re: [SG]: 15mm Mini Manufacturers?

From: Tony Francis <tony@g...>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 17:39:49 +0100
Subject: Re: [SG]: 15mm Mini Manufacturers?

Steve Gill wrote:

> David Reeves <davidar@nortelnetworks.com> asked:
>
> >i am considering moving to 15mm figs for SG, but i wanted to
> >find out what was available.  who makes/sells 15mm science-fiction
> >figs suitable for SG?
> >
> >thanks,
> >david
>
> Table top games has a wide variety of (not so detailed) 15mm figures.

I assume you're referring to their Laserburn range, in which case I have
to disagree - especially given the price of their figures (12p each
IIRC). The not-2000AD law enforcement officers are great figures, and
most of the figures are pretty good. The main problem for SG2 is that
most of the military figures (as opposed to the civilians) are in full
armour to a greater or lesser extent - there are few (if any) SG2 style
figures in partial armour or battledress.

Tony

Prev: Re: beam classes: repairing; official minis Next: Re: Flat top carriers