Prev: Re: Vega? Next: Re: [SG]: 15mm Mini Manufacturers?

Re: beam classes: repairing; official minis

From: Laserlight <laserlight@c...>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 12:36:49 -0400
Subject: Re: beam classes: repairing; official minis

Glen said:
>armor on the ESU ships.  I know the purist, and others, will
>dislike me changing the designs, even a little (remove some
>systems to add armor).  What are the benefits of armor vs
>no armor?  What has been the results of combats?  Any "official"
>refit suggestions I can put in the face of complainers?

The "official" word is, play the game the way you like it.  Tinker with
the
rules.	Redesign the ships.  Use other people's minis, or scratch built,
if
you like.

If you want anything more official than that...
"As senior [oldest] member of the Islamic Federation Working Group, I
hereby
dub thee a designer of IFN ships.  The Islamic Fed Navy uses FSE and ESU
ships as modified, so any variants you come up with are Officially
Blessed,
just send me a copy.  Any designs you come up with that I don't publish
on
the web site are still Official, I just haven't HTML-ized them yet.
Salaam
and fnord."

Satisfied?

Prev: Re: Vega? Next: Re: [SG]: 15mm Mini Manufacturers?