Prev: Re: FT: mini purists, "new" weapons Next: [FT,URL] The Full Thrust Ship Registry is Updated

Re: [DSII] Infantry basing question

From: Samuel Reynolds <reynol@p...>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 07:28:48 -0600
Subject: Re: [DSII] Infantry basing question

>Samuel Reynolds <reynol@primenet.com> wrote:
>> Unit integrity distance for infantry is defined as 2" between
elements.
>Is this center to center[?]
>	Yes. Otherwise, base size matters. Would you want your oppenent
coming on
>the table with infantry teams mounted on bases, say, larger than the
table?
>Just so they could claim all the victory objectives at once by having
one
>element on all objectives? O_O
>	Your base size should be what is practical and looks nice.
>
>Andrew Martin
>Common sense, not rules lawyering. OK?

That's what I figured, but I didn't find any reference to base
size or confirmation of how the 2" was defined in the rulebook,
and I wanted to be sure.

- Sam
Samuel Reynolds
Spinward Stars: http://www.spinwardstars.com/
Reynolds Virtual Workshop: http://www.primenet.com/~reynol
reynol@primenet.com
samuel_reynolds@csgsystems.com

Prev: Re: FT: mini purists, "new" weapons Next: [FT,URL] The Full Thrust Ship Registry is Updated