Prev: RE: [OT] Waterloo. Next: Re: [DSII] Urban terrain

Visions (was: Re: Unpainted Figs)

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 21:29:41 +0100
Subject: Visions (was: Re: Unpainted Figs)

>On a slightly different bent...
>
>...just wanted to make sure folks knew that the "I've painted them
all!"
>Dork Tower that ran in Visions #1 was a tribute to Jon. :-)
>
>John K.

I should know better than to tell jokes to a cartoonist when he has a
notepad handy.... :-)

Sadly, I suspect almost no-one outside the UK has yet got to see
Visions,
and it may soon be no more anyway - I've heard reports that it is on
hold
after issue 2 due to poor take-up of sales (hope they've paid you for
the
strips, John!) A shame, because it was a good and valiant try in a VERY
tricky and fickle marketplace....

Jon (GZG)