Prev: [SG]-Stargrunt in 6mm Next: Re: [OT] Unpainted Figures - was: OGRE stuff

Re: Unpainted Figures - was: OGRE stuff

From: BStrayCat@a...
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 17:34:29 EDT
Subject: Re: Unpainted Figures - was: OGRE stuff

In a message dated 6/17/99 12:42:54 PM Central Daylight Time,
ScottSaylo@aol.com writes:

>  Quite right, I have held lead, painted lead pushed lead around with
no
>  problems and I have been doing the above for for almost 40 years. My
friend
>  Richard Houston of Houston's Ships and Lyzard's Grin miniature has
been
>  carving lead for many more years than that without ever getting a
high
>  titrate and he checks yearly just to be on the safe side. I was
speaking
>  tongue in cheek, from my wife and daughter's points of view. They
don;t
>  understand the wargamer's habit.
>
>  As to your last paragraph, the people who game together here in OKC
have a
>  fairly rigid rule - no paint no play! Encourages us all to get those
new
>  units properly clothed so they can go on the table and kick the other

guy's
>  butt - like they are supposed to.

Hey Scott!  I couldn't help but see the reference to Lyzard's Grin....
Ummm
izzat the folks who once upon a time put out the Space 1889: Sky
Galleons of
Mars miniatures?  I would be interested in finding some of those...

Bill Shatswell -- yet another Okie danglin in the world wide web :-)

Prev: [SG]-Stargrunt in 6mm Next: Re: [OT] Unpainted Figures - was: OGRE stuff