Prev: Re: [OT] Unpainted Figures - was: OGRE stuff Next: Re: Unpainted Figures - was: OGRE stuff

[SG]-Stargrunt in 6mm

From: "Christopher K Smith" <smithck@m...>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 15:56:23 -0500
Subject: [SG]-Stargrunt in 6mm

I got a bunch of the Ral Partha BTech infantry figures(regular and two
types
of PA) and was wondering if anyone has ever tried SG using such small
figures.  If so, and it was fun, I was thinking of picking up the rules.
Since I live in a one room apartment, and there is not one gaming store
with
an hours drive(that I know of) space is at a premium.  My gaming surface
is
about a 3 X 3 square on my sole table.	This is a little small for DSII,
so
I thought I might try a little Stargrunt on it, using my DSII minis.

Christopher K Smith
03ME Auburn University
Homepage http://www.auburn.edu/~smithck

Prev: Re: [OT] Unpainted Figures - was: OGRE stuff Next: Re: Unpainted Figures - was: OGRE stuff