Prev: Re: Unpainted Figures - was: OGRE stuff Next: Re: Unpainted Figures - was: OGRE stuff

Re: Unpainted Figures - was: OGRE stuff

From: ScottSaylo@a...
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 13:08:10 EDT
Subject: Re: Unpainted Figures - was: OGRE stuff

In a message dated 6/17/99 12:01:52 PM EST, bnitsche@u.washington.edu
writes:

<<
 I think a good mark to shoot for is having at least 1/3 of your
collection
 painted.  It doesn't matter that you haven't used some of it for a
 decade--you _could_ use it. ;)  Maybe you could let yourself get down
 1/4 if most the rest is cleaned and primed.  Even better if it can be
used
 (based, but not painted).

 Personally I'm trying to get at least one genre and scale finished so
you
 could completely use it.  This is a change from my previous viewpoint,
and
 as such I have only a bit of each of the genres I'm interested in.
Really
 frustrating.  At least I have two Full Thrust fleets painted (with 4
other
 fleets and additions to the first two waiting).

Those sound like good goals. I have just gotten to the point that about
90%
of my 1/72nd plastic ACW and Napoleonics are painted and based for
Bayonet
and Volley and I consider that an accomplishment.

Prev: Re: Unpainted Figures - was: OGRE stuff Next: Re: Unpainted Figures - was: OGRE stuff