Prev: Re: Mini-GZG-ECC 2.5 Next: Re: SFSFW for Re: Brigade Models in US?

Re: Brigade Models in US?

From: Laserlight <laserlight@c...>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 07:41:47 -0400
Subject: Re: Brigade Models in US?

> Barring a NA source a source that ships overseas and accepts
> credit cards would work also.

Credits cards ... hmmm. We looked into those and the cost came out out
to £20 (US $30) per month to hire the 'swipe' box. That's a pretty
hefty
chunk of our sales and an even bigger chunk of our profits (we're a very
small outfit, you see). I don't think the potential increase in sales
would offset the cost of the box, unfortunately (unless there's a large
number of people out there waving their credit cards and ready to prove
me wrong).

I don't suppose you could split a box with two or three similar-minded
folks, one of whom would actually keep the box and run the cards, then
send
you a check?  Not that I'm likely to be ordering anything myself, I
still
have my Early Crusaders to paint from 2-3 years ago...

Prev: Re: Mini-GZG-ECC 2.5 Next: Re: SFSFW for Re: Brigade Models in US?