Prev: Re: Vector Combined Maneuvers Next: Brigade Models in US?

RE: Finally got around to updating website

From: Nathan Pettigrew <nathanp@M...>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 09:47:10 -0700
Subject: RE: Finally got around to updating website

Thanks!

Did them by hand using Micrografx Designer and Picture Publisher.  I did
the
NAC fleet first by looking at the Geo-Hex web page pictures (I started
before the Fleet Book came out).  Once I got the Fleet Book, the ESU,
NSL
and FSE were quicker to do.

I would draw a large picture of the ship using basic shapes, add some
texture or color, some boxes that were white on one side, black on the
other
to give it some depth (highlighting/shadowing) and then shrink to scale
with
the other ships.

Time consuming, but I think they look good enough to tell one class from
another. : )

Nathan