Prev: Re: OGRE stuff Next: RE: Finally got around to updating website

Re: Vector Combined Maneuvers

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 17:34:27 +0200
Subject: Re: Vector Combined Maneuvers

Schoon wrote:

> I've got another question, which hopefully won't leave me with as
much
> egg on my face as the last one...

[FB quote snipped]

> As I read this, the restriction on ROTATIONS or PUSHES to one each is
> ONLY if you combine them. So it would be OK to have two rotations or
> two pushes in one turn so long as there is no combination of the two.
>
> Am I reading it right?

You're reading what the rule *says* rather than what it was intended to
*mean* <g> OTOH, your reading is the one I at least used during the
playtest. It does increase the maneuverability of thrust 4+ ships quite
a lot.

Later,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: OGRE stuff Next: RE: Finally got around to updating website