Prev: Re: [OT] Test Message Next: [FT] SHOWDOWN back in progress

Re: BFG

From: Phillip Atcliffe <Phillip.Atcliffe@u...>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 10:18:31 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: BFG

On Thu, 10 Jun 1999 17:45:42 +0100 Tony Francis <tony@glassghost.com>
wrote:

> [...] I've made and cast a little fighter stand that fits on top of a
normal plastic flying base. It has three 'arms' on the end of which you
can mount your fighters and you could put a small (tiny) dice in the
flat central disc (may need some blu-tak to keep it there) <

I've just got some of these, and I can recommend them -- at least as
far as possible for someone who hasn't actually mounted any fighters on
one yet. However, they do look the goods, and I don't anticipate any
problems.

Later, someone was writing about the new Ork ships. Well, I don't
intend to get any myself, but I just thought I'd pass on what my elder
son said when he saw the kroozers:

[Sarcasm mode ON]
"Gee, they don't exactly resemble Terror Fish, do they?"
[Sarcasm mode OFF]

He has a point -- and we won't even mention the "terror ship".... <g>

So there you have it: the reason Orks can't spell is that they're
descended from Aquaphibians! <g>

Phil
"We gotta get out into Space / If it's the last thing we ever do!"
   -- Return to the Forbidden Planet
A sentiment echoed by Phil Atcliffe (Phillip.Atcliffe@uwe.ac.uk)

Prev: Re: [OT] Test Message Next: [FT] SHOWDOWN back in progress