Prev: RE: new ship counters Next: Re: BFG

Re: [OT] Test Message

From: Jerry Han <jhan@c...>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 08:41:15 -0400
Subject: Re: [OT] Test Message

Donald Hosford wrote:

> > Testing out my mail filter, because my computer decided to commit
> > suicide...
> >
> > Sorry for the test.
> > J.
>

> That is very annoying when that happens to my brother's computer...he
> gets very agitated...;-D

Agitated doesn't even begin to explain how I felt; first time I've
ever had a SIMM bank go BOOM, and it took Windows with it.  (Only
with a Microsoft product where a hardware failure in the memory can
result in a complete corruption and re-install of the operating system.)

The worst part is that I'm trying to recover a good chunk of the
GZG-ECC III website I had on the drive.  Luckily, it's mostly the
graphics,
so all the information is intact (and is slowly being setup for official
website launch.)  Unfortunately, graphics takes up the most time.  Grrr.

I guess this means the GZG-ECC III website is going take a little longer
then I thought.  (8-)

J.

--
/ Jerry Han -  CANOE Canada - jhan@canoe.ca -
http://people.canoe.ca/jhan \

Prev: RE: new ship counters Next: Re: BFG