Prev: Re: OGRE stuff Next: Re: OGRE stuff

Re: OGRE stuff

From: Jerry Han <jhan@c...>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 07:41:38 -0400
Subject: Re: OGRE stuff

devans@uneb.edu wrote:

> John sez:
> ***
> Actually, given the lack of availability of OGRES figs, I was
wondering if
> GZG had ever considered producing giant cyber tanks for DSII. I mean,
even
> if SJG does eventually do them again, there are *lots* of countries
> (Israel, Japan, China) that have OGRES beyond the North American
Combine
> and the Paneuropneans. Lots of room for different types of OGRES...uh,
> mean GZG Cybertanks...on the table...
>
> John "MAN, I like pushing so much lead around" K.
> ***
>
> ACTUALLY, those of us who have attended a few GenCons wonder about
Ogres
> et al produced for SGII. ;->=

The world's largest SGII game?	One day to play one turn?

Could be fun.  (8-)

(Actually, I remember somebody at GZG-ECC II talking about a 'rump'
battalion
level (!) action fought with SG II.  Tidbits about having to get a large
room
floor, several hours a turn, fought over two or three days. Does anybody

know what I'm talking about, or is the lack of sleep finally getting to

J.
--
/ Jerry Han -  CANOE Canada - jhan@canoe.ca -
http://people.canoe.ca/jhan \

Prev: Re: OGRE stuff Next: Re: OGRE stuff