Prev: Now I'm REALLY frightened... Next: Re: OGRE stuff

Re: OGRE stuff

From: devans@u...
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 06:25:51 -0500
Subject: Re: OGRE stuff

John sez:
***
Actually, given the lack of availability of OGRES figs, I was wondering
if
GZG had ever considered producing giant cyber tanks for DSII. I mean,
even
if SJG does eventually do them again, there are *lots* of countries
(Israel, Japan, China) that have OGRES beyond the North American Combine
and the Paneuropneans. Lots of room for different types of OGRES...uh, I
mean GZG Cybertanks...on the table...

John "MAN, I like pushing so much lead around" K.
***

ACTUALLY, those of us who have attended a few GenCons wonder about Ogres
et al produced for SGII. ;->=

The_Beast

Prev: Now I'm REALLY frightened... Next: Re: OGRE stuff