Prev: Re: An introduction Next: Re: An introduction

Re: An introduction

From: Donald Hosford <hosford.donald@a...>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 1999 02:43:00 -0400
Subject: Re: An introduction

Jerry wrote:

> >This is starting to straw pretty far off topic, but I can't resist a
> >Morrow topic.
> >
> >Morrow project was a great game, for its time.  We ran a number of
> >full campaigns, even using some of the published stuff.  Mostly very
> >very military, but with the occasional good bit of role playing.
> >
> >(Must remember, when trapped on the second floor of a wooden house by
> >a load of bad guys, don't roll white phosperious (sp?) grenades down
> >the stairway.)
>
> HA!!	I went to West Virginia University and actually played the
Morrow
> project with the games designer!!!!!	 God, I can't remember his name
(this
> was in the 80's)....... All I remember was...he was SO damn good we
often
> forgot to roll dice!! LOL
>
> Someone look on their copy and tell me his name damn it!!!
>
> Jerry the Slightly Mad...

Richard Tucholka & Robert L. Sadler   (This from a "designer's Notes"
artical
from Space Gamer # 65.)

I have a friend who went to college with Richard Tucholka.

 (He tells me that they got started on a project to make a low-budget
sci-fi
flick, and my friend designed the ship's deckplans -- so characters
leaving a
room, would turn in the proper direction.  After a while, they switched
the
movie into a game, and FTL:2448 was born.  The deckplans were turned
into a
game module for that game.  My friend still gets copies of the latest
games Mr
Tucholka has done.)

Donald Hosford

Prev: Re: An introduction Next: Re: An introduction