Prev: Re: An introduction Next: Re: An introduction

Re: An introduction

From: Alan E and Carmel J Brain <aebrain@d...>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 1999 15:44:25 +1000
Subject: Re: An introduction

Nyrath the nearly wise wrote:

>	  Oddly enough, my first RPG was Empire of the Petal Throne.
>	  Talk about "sink or swim!"  After I had mastered that,
>	  D&D was a piece of cake.

EPT is still going. Are you on the Blue Room mailing list?
Example post:

> We all know that the high status members of the Temple of Ksarul have
no
> real power, and the real powers conceal themselves as minor
functionaries.
> Has far has this knowledge penetrated into Tsolyani society?	I'm
assuming
> the normal population are unaware of this.  Priests seem to catch on
during
> their training, perhaps by first or second circle.  How much do
outsiders
> know?  Would priests in other temples know about it?	Senior temple
> administrators in other temples?  Imperial officials?

To keep this sorta kinda almost on topic-ish, EPT takes place in the far
future, approximately 200,000 years hence, on a world that's been cut
off from the rest of the Universe for at least 175,000 years. So could
even be in the Tuffleyverse :)

--
	      http://www2.dynamite.com.au/aebrain
 abrain@cs.adfa.edu.au o O*OO^^^^OO*O o oo     oo oo	 oo

Prev: Re: An introduction Next: Re: An introduction