Prev: Re: Size of Orbital Bases Next: RE: Size of Orbital Bases

Re: An introduction

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 1999 23:16:44 -0500
Subject: Re: An introduction

Buddy Chamberlain wrote:

> You're a lucky guy...  How does one go about finding, if I may use the
term,
> "gamer chicks" anyway?  Just curious...  :o)

	You don't...

	I have come to the conclusion that like Santa Claus, the tooth
fairy,
God, and moral government; women (gamer chicks or otherwise) do not
exist.	They are merely are figments of a deranged mind.  Men actually
reproduce asexually.

	Seriously, I made the mistake of dating a role player turned
semi-goth
chick.	It didn't last but two dates.  She threw me off after I sent her
a dozen roses.

	My advice:  Forget about women.  They'll only break your heart
at the
first chance their they get.  Love dosen't exist.  Get used to it.

--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

	"People who object to weapons aren't abolishing violence,
	they're begging for rule by brute force, when the biggest,
	strongest animals among men were always automatically
	'right.'  Guns ended that, an social democracy is a
	hollow farce without an armed populace to make it work."

					--L. Neil Smith
					"The Probability Broach"

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: Re: Size of Orbital Bases Next: RE: Size of Orbital Bases