Prev: Re: An introduction Next: Re: An introduction

Re: An introduction

From: ScottSaylo@a...
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 16:19:51 EDT
Subject: Re: An introduction

In a message dated 6/8/99 2:34:36 PM EST,
thomas.anderson@university-college.oxford.ac.uk writes:

<<
 > Since everyone is doing a gaming bio in response to your "hello"
post, I
might
 > as well toss my info into the void.

 You think I'm old! I game with a guy named Richard Houston he is old
Sam
Houston's great grandson! He's been in gaming since just before God said
let
their be that new-fangled light! He has the old piano his grandad Temple

Houston shot full of holes in a saloon in Austin. He's best known for
carving
casting and distributing Houston's Ships and Lyzarde's Grin Miniatures.
He
finally retired from that endeavor recently. A fine gentleman gamer -
but he
don't hold with them new fangled RPG's no sir, he plays hystericals only

(with the occasional Martian Tripod tossed in for spice!)
He's the one who taught us to use mice for dice, back when we gamed in
the
dark with the real gamers.

Prev: Re: An introduction Next: Re: An introduction