Prev: Re: OT: Hard Sci-Fi Roleplaying Games... Next: An *Uofficial* GZG Fighter Squadron Roster

FT webpages - if anyone is interested or cares :)

From: "You know you're too stressed if you can hear mimes" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 1999 14:03:53 -0500 (EST)
Subject: FT webpages - if anyone is interested or cares :)

Greets, all

In advanced preparations for the impending sanction of the main cluster
in which I host a number of my FT webpages (and a bunch of other stuff),
I've finally moved some over to my isp. If you have links to these pages
(I know some of you do for at least one of them! :), you'll want to/need
to update your links accordingly.

Page:	    GZG Player Location Page
Old Link:   http://scivax.stsci.edu/~kochte/location.html
New link:   http://www.bcpl.net/~indy/full-thrust/location.html

Page:	    The NAC Fleet Roster Page
Old Link:   http://scivax.stsci.edu/~kochte/nac_roster.html
New link:   http://www.bcpl.net/~indy/full-thrust/nac_roster.html

Page:	    The ESU Fleet Roster Page
Old Link:   http://scivax.stsci.edu/~kochte/esu_roster.html
New link:   http://www.bcpl.net/~indy/full-thrust/esu_roster.html

I have a few others over on the old site, but I don't *think* anyone
else
is linked to them...(guess I'll find out someday when I move them, and
some-
one goes to look for them! :)

PS: no, there are no pointer pages for the above; I'm trying to get rid
of
files, not add more. The links on *my* FT page have been updated
accordingly.

Mk
-
Daune: "How can you be asleep and getting ready at the same time?"

Indy: "I'm multi-tasking..."

Prev: Re: OT: Hard Sci-Fi Roleplaying Games... Next: An *Uofficial* GZG Fighter Squadron Roster