Prev: Re: HKP and the Kra'Vak Next: Re: OT: Hard Sci-Fi Role Playing Games...

OT: Hard Sci-Fi Role Playing Games...

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 1999 21:50:45 -0500
Subject: OT: Hard Sci-Fi Role Playing Games...

Hello:
	I'm seriously thinking getting back into role-playing,
particularly a
hard sci-fi RPG.  Does anyone have any suggestions on a good system.  I
have narrowed it down to a few likely candidates:

	Alternity
	GURPS (Either Space or Traveller)
	Marc Miller's Traveller

	I am looking of a system that is simple and isn't bogged down
with over
mechanics.  Does anyone have any suggestions.
--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

	"People who object to weapons aren't abolishing violence,
	they're begging for rule by brute force, when the biggest,
	strongest animals among men were always automatically
	'right.'  Guns ended that, an social democracy is a
	hollow farce without an armed populace to make it work."

					--L. Neil Smith
					"The Probability Broach"

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: Re: HKP and the Kra'Vak Next: Re: OT: Hard Sci-Fi Role Playing Games...