Prev: Open Day display game Next: Re: Open Day display game

Re: Full Thrust and PBEM

From: "Izenberg, Noam" <Noam.Izenberg@j...>
Date: Sun, 23 May 1999 10:50:19 -0400
Subject: Re: Full Thrust and PBEM

From: "I climb as hard as anybody - I just do it on easier routes."
<KOCHTE@stsci.edu>

>> >Even after your Total Immersion Java course?
>>
>> THAT'S IT, NOAM! You've pressed my last (okay, only ;) button!
>> I call you out!
 ... <blah blah posture blah>

and

> That's it! AARON! I CALL YOU OUT! (for not having given Jerry orders
yet
;)

Well. _Someone_ is getting a major 'tude around here. Must be close to
finals time. Better study up!

Rule Number 1 (actually, all my rules are rule number 1 - just different
sections): Never _tell_ anybody what your buttons actually are, unless
you
want everybody pressing them all the time.

As for the bluster above, all I can say, code-boy, is bring it on! Right
here <pointing to chin>. Hit me with your best P-Torp fire control
Applet!

Bizarre Lag Phenomena

Prev: Open Day display game Next: Re: Open Day display game