Prev: Re: Full Thrust and PBEM Next: RE: Full Thrust and PBEM

Re: Full Thrust and PBEM

From: Jon Davis <davis@a...>
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 18:25:26 -0400
Subject: Re: Full Thrust and PBEM

Medains wrote:

> I've noted from several web pages that people often play games via
email.	What
> I want to know is a) whether these games are human moderated/computer
moderated
> and b) whether any software tools are available (such as order
processors, image
> generators aso.. )
>
> Thanks
>
> Colin Plummer aka Medains

There are FTMAP resources available at the FT Computer Core as well as
Excel
spreadsheets for cinematic and vector movement.  My spreadsheets
generate
an FTMAP data file for GIF image generation, but as the other
gamemasters have
stated, all dice rolling for weapons attacks and threshold checks are
done
by hand.  No completely computer moderated FT gamemaster software exists
at
this time, but given the state of the art for Diplomacy Judge software,
it
could be accomplished.

Jon

Prev: Re: Full Thrust and PBEM Next: RE: Full Thrust and PBEM