Prev: [SGII] Independant Figures as heros Next: Re: Langston Field Generator

Star Wars Action Fleet Rebel Cruiser

From: "Jeremy Sadler" <jsadler@e...>
Date: Sun, 16 May 1999 15:40:19 +1000
Subject: Star Wars Action Fleet Rebel Cruiser

Hi all,

I just picked up one of these nifty starships at my local store.

While rather large, I think it would fit very well into an FT game
(using
the GZG scale minis) as a special superdreadnought or something.

The bonus is I think it looks very good.

Now I just want to pick up a couple of the troop transports for
Stargrunt :)

Jeremy Sadler - jsadler@earthling.net
Sub-Editor/Art Director -
Frontier: Australian Science Fiction Media Magazine
http://frontieronline.virtualave.net
Co-Editor - Alliance: The Star Wars Fanzine
Unofficial Stargrunt II Web Site - http://stargrunt.virtualave.net

Prev: [SGII] Independant Figures as heros Next: Re: Langston Field Generator