Prev: Re: [FT]Building Ship Mini's Next: Re:Have I gone base crazy?

Have I gone base crazy?

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Sat, 15 May 1999 00:28:16 -0500
Subject: Have I gone base crazy?

Hello all:
	I think I may need professional help.  Recently I decided to
rebase my Warzone Vulkan Battlesuits, they constantly fell over. I used
a 40x40mm metal base.  Deciding that the "green flock and kitty liter"
look was getting old, I decorated my then new bases with "jungle" plants
and trees.  Since then, something inside me snapped!  I've been hot
gluing fake plants to the bases of ALL my WZ Bauhaus figs.  Does anyone
else go to such elbaborate means to decoarate their bases?

--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

	"People who object to weapons aren't abolishing violence,
	they're begging for rule by brute force, when the biggest,
	strongest animals among men were always automatically
	'right.'  Guns ended that, an social democracy is a
	hollow farce without an armed populace to make it work."

					--L. Neil Smith
					"The Probability Broach"

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: Re: [FT]Building Ship Mini's Next: Re:Have I gone base crazy?