Prev: Re: Stargrunt in the Big Room with the Blue and (some Next: RE: Name that doodad, greeble, keg of beer, or whatever.

[FH] Alarishi names

From: Laserlight <laserlight@c...>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 20:02:25 -0400
Subject: [FH] Alarishi names

The Alarishi Empire has acquired 12 Harrison scouts and refitted them
for
Thrust 8 (and 1 Hull Box--they're scouts, not battlecruisers).	I intend
refer to them as the Delafield class, with ship names including
Delafield,
Kochte, Pournelle, Schoonmaker, Atkinson, Noble, Watt, Nyrath, Izenberg,
Davis, Seidl, and Ohlson (others to be added as the Alarishi budget
allows).
If anyone wishes NOT to have a ship named for you, let me know (off
list)--otherwise they will (eventually) be posted on my web site.

--Chris  DeBoe laserlight@cwix.com
Opportunity knocks:
Quixtar(sm) Pre-Launch Site: www.countdown9199.com