Prev: Re: [FT] Playing with Big Ship Models Next: [FH] Alarishi names

Re: Stargrunt in the Big Room with the Blue and (some

From: "Buddy Chamberlain" <buddy@m...>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 15:18:24 -0400
Subject: Re: Stargrunt in the Big Room with the Blue and (some

I have about 2-3 acres of lawn where I live (still with my folks, I'm
only a
senior), and with all the trees, our house, our circular driveway, and
such,
I could just imagine a gigantic SGII campaign, complete with HQs and
large
troop movements (airdrops, air raids, armour convoys, etc.).  OF course,
that sort of thing would take a weekend and then some, I'm sure...  Oh,
but
it would be so cool...

- Buddy