Prev: Change of email Next: Re: Change of email

[OT]?Starwars EP1 figures...

From: Donald Hosford <hosford.donald@a...>
Date: Fri, 07 May 1999 23:57:52 -0400
Subject: [OT]?Starwars EP1 figures...

Just got back from the local city chain department store...Where I
aquired a single pack of "Gungans", and the Episode 1 book in paper back
($6.99 US)

The Gungans seem a little bit larger than the Storm trooper figures.
(Are these guys supposed to be larger than humans?  It seems like it
from the video clips.)	They come 8 in a package.  The figures seem ok
to me, (this from someone who can't paint to save his life...)

The package is rectangular plastic bubble pack, attached to a cardboard
backing.  Inside the "bubble" the figures are attached to a clear
plastic tray moulded to the figure's general shapes.  They are held to
the tray with tiny rubber bands.

It occurs to me that the rectangular packaging could be used as a simple
building.  Paint it somehow, cut openings for doors, ect, and decorate
with detailing....

Donald Hosford

Prev: Change of email Next: Re: Change of email