Prev: RE: The Naboo Fighter. Next: [OT]?Starwars EP1 figures...

Change of email

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 20:52:25 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Change of email

I'm back...you all missed me, right? :)

My former email address was cancelled on 48hrs notice; it's taken me a
couple of days to get this new, PERMANENT email address & resubscribe to
all my mailing lists...

Anyone w/ my personal email address in their address book will want to
change it - I might have lost yours in the move, and not have contacted
you. (My new email address will be on my website later tonight, in any
case.)

so, what've I missed? <leading question, that one!>

Brian (yh728@victoria.tc.ca)			 -DS2/SG2/FR!/HOTT-
      - http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Nebula/9774/games.html -
-SciFi & Fantasy Wargaming House Rules, Photos, GWAutobasher, & more-

Prev: RE: The Naboo Fighter. Next: [OT]?Starwars EP1 figures...