Prev: Re: Scale? [Was: Re: The Naboo Fighter.] Next: Re: Marcon and the Unofficial ESU Fleet Roster

Re: Marcon and the Unofficial ESU Fleet Roster

From: "Hey, feather - gravity's *that* way!" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Fri, 07 May 1999 00:27:25 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Marcon and the Unofficial ESU Fleet Roster

>I'm shooting for high noon, but if you want to play I could delay it
until after
>your panel.

Shoot for high noon. After my panel in the afternoon I'll have to start
getting prepped for my scenario that evening (plus I wanna still browse
the dealer room; occassionally I find something of interest :).  I'll
at least try and hunt you down around noon to say hi.

Mk
-
"What's that on our sensors?"
"It's an, um, cloud, of starships."
"Cloud?"
"I know it's not a strictly correct military term, but I count
 eighty thousand three hundred and twenty two ships. I've told them
 that we're surrendering."

				   "Excession", by Iain M Banks

Prev: Re: Scale? [Was: Re: The Naboo Fighter.] Next: Re: Marcon and the Unofficial ESU Fleet Roster