Prev: Re: Gloat Next: RE: [FT] questions

[FH] Alarishi

From: Laserlight <laserlight@c...>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 1999 15:29:02 -0400
Subject: [FH] Alarishi

Help!  I need to name the three Alarishi star systems.	Note: this is
"name
the systems" rather than "name the planets", since we don't  have any
habitable planets.  Vishniy Alarishi itself is a Ganymede-sized object
orbiting a brown dwarf orbiting an M class star; the other two stars are
just plain M stars.

For those of you who have just tuned in, the Alarishi Empire is a small,
unofficial power, described as a "libertarian monarchy",  which is
compatible with the Official GZG Universe.  For more information, see
www.angelfire.com/va/laserlight/index.html and go from there.

--Chris  DeBoe laserlight@cwix.com
Opportunity knocks:
Quixtar(sm) Pre-Launch Site: www.countdown9199.com

Prev: Re: Gloat Next: RE: [FT] questions