Prev: Re: Gloat Next: [FH] Alarishi

Re: Gloat

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@f...>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 1999 01:13:36 -0700
Subject: Re: Gloat

VMAP ? I'm in. All of a sudden there's four of us.

And does everyone have the FT-Imperium notes ? Look at
http://ccwf.cc.utexas.edu/~jwlyon/FT/imperium/imperium.htm nad root
around in http://ccwf.cc.utexas.edu/~jwlyon/FT/imperium/ I have yet to
see an index in that directory, but it's all fairly cool.

I've only played my copy of Imperium once, but enjoyed it. It's a very
interesting game of nodal strategy. The economic system keeps it from
being as bad as Starfire is (fortify all strategic warppoints to make
assault suicidal) with the strategic chokepoints in node structured
movement. And it looks to me as if the campaign will be where this game
becomes the most entertaining.

At 11:35 PM -0700 4/17/99, Keith Watt wrote:
>On Sat, 17 Apr 1999, Laserlight wrote:
>
>> Found a copy of GDW's strategic game Imperial.  Anyone else have it?
>>If so,
>> care to try PBeM?
>
>Is that "Imperial" or "Imperium"?  If the latter, I've done a V_Map
>tileset that would make PBeM fairly easy...
>
>Keith
>
>kwatt@astro.umd.edu
>Univ. of Maryland Astronomy

Michael Carter Llaneza