Prev: Attack of the Teenage Mutant Governments Next: Re: Attack of the Teenage Mutant Governments

Re: Attack of the Teenage Mutant Governments

From: Donald Hosford <hosford.donald@a...>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 04:33:57 -0400
Subject: Re: Attack of the Teenage Mutant Governments

CGS wrote:

> I have to agree with the nay sayers.
> I think the newsgroup imvolvement in the history is a good thing but
> there seems to be a proliferation or more and more unlikely 'new'
> governments, each more unlikely than the last. I have a softspot for
the
> CSA and Byzantium but never, ever for Full Thrust - The CSA is at best
> going to be one old ship full of nutters who have seen Gone With the
> Wind once too often. And as for the more bizzare ideas...
>
> Of course once you buy it it is your game and never would I suggest
NOT
> posting, I still like to see the material and I have learned from it,
> but it sometimes seems a little crazy (sorry but the recent Achmaenid
> and American suggestions got to me).

Thats ok with me...It is good to hear your thoughts on it.   That is
what
this list is for.  Sharing ideas, and critisiums.

Personally, I love to see everyone's efforts at everything....It does
give
me food for thought.

> Ducking for cover,
> Michael

Donald Hosford

Prev: Attack of the Teenage Mutant Governments Next: Re: Attack of the Teenage Mutant Governments