Prev: Re: Rafm, mini's Next: [FT] PBeM Feeler

Re: OU/NAC- Hawaii? Re: Achmaenid Persian Empire

From: Alan E & Carmel J Brain <aebrain@d...>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 01:51:13 +1000
Subject: Re: OU/NAC- Hawaii? Re: Achmaenid Persian Empire

devans@uneb.edu wrote:

> As an aside, I don't recall seeing, and don't have the books here, but
has
> anyone suggested what would happen to Hawaii?

This has been discussed extensively on the GZGpedia list. In the "area
of interest" of Japan, definitely, and has been since the USA
self-destructed. Sections (Large Sections) of the OU populace want it in
the Greater Polynesian Co-Prosperity Sphere rather than the Greater East
Asia Co-Prosperity Sphere, but it's not worth going to war over, too
many vested interests in keeping the cosy Japan-OU relationship going.
Sections of the NAC also want the Sandwich Islands returned too.

As for the Hawaiians - the Japanese-descended want to keep things as
they are, many Native Hawaiians support the Bomb-throwing Sons of
Kamehameha and want a union with the OU, and there are even some USAians
who want to go back to the Good Old Days and the old US Constitution, or
failing that, the NAC Successor State.

--
	      http://www2.dynamite.com.au/aebrain
 abrain@cs.adfa.edu.au o O*OO^^^^OO*O o oo     oo oo	 oo

Prev: Re: Rafm, mini's Next: [FT] PBeM Feeler