Prev: Re: Strategic Thrust using BR25 Next: [Ridiculously OT] Re: Buck Rogers

[WAY OT] Re: 1940 Buck Rogers Serial.... with Buster Crabbe

From: Michael Sarno <atomicat@g...>
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 1999 09:59:37 -0500
Subject: [WAY OT] Re: 1940 Buck Rogers Serial.... with Buster Crabbe

"Charles N. Choukalos" wrote:

> Hit The Brakes Quick..>>!!!!!!
>
> I have been trying to rent/get ahold of a copy of the 1940's buck
rogers
> serial/movie.  I rember way back ... probably in 1980 or so, seeing it
on
> tv when I was down in Washington, DC.  I'd love to get a copy of it...
it
> was really cool.  Does anyone know where I can get ahold of it?

    I just checked Liberty Home Video's site.  They are listed on IMdB
as the
current video distributors of Buck Rogers (1940).  They have it and
here's
the info they list:

BUCK ROGERS

CLIFFHANGER - Buster Crabbe, Constance Moore, Jackie Moran, Jack Mulhall

Brought out of suspended animation by future Earth scientists, Buck
Rogers
and Buddy
Wade awake to find the world being ruled by Killer Kane. Buck and Buddy
must
fight
Killer Kane and his supergangsters.

12 Chapters, Approx. 209 Min, BW, 1939, #1774, $29.99

    http://www.vcihomevideo.com/

-Michael

--
Michael Sarno

http://www.geocities.com/~atomicat
Check out my updated Charlie Company web pages!
Info, resources, and links for RAFM's miniatures
skirmish wargame of infantry combat in Vietnam 1965-1972

"No nation should put the burden of war
 on its military forces alone."
 -General William C. Westmoreland,
		  US Army, retired

Prev: Re: Strategic Thrust using BR25 Next: [Ridiculously OT] Re: Buck Rogers