Prev: Re: Space Rules Voting at The Miniatures Page Next: Re: "Aluminum" Paint Jobs.

Re: Space Rules Voting at The Miniatures Page

From: "Kevin Walker" <sage@m...>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 00:05:28 -0600
Subject: Re: Space Rules Voting at The Miniatures Page

From: Brian Burger <burger00@camosun.bc.ca>

>I think it's _Ogre_ that has Vatican Gaurd Ogres, in purple & yellow
>livery w/ big crosses!

You've got it correct... or at least by the pictures in the Ogre
Miniatures
rules.	I always wondered what an OGRE would look like in more cheery,
festive colors like red and green...   but then again that's too close
GWs preferred patterns.  Besides I'm not going to be the one to suggest
it
to an AI with the firepower of any Mk ? OGRE - just think of what it
might
do if it doesn't take to the suggestion.

Thank you all in advance for not minding the OT nature.  We will return
you
to your regularly scheduled discussion involving something about BFG in
moment...  ;-)

Kevin Walker
Mac / Windows Software Developer
sage@millcomm.com
Rochester   MN	 USA

Prev: Re: Space Rules Voting at The Miniatures Page Next: Re: "Aluminum" Paint Jobs.