Prev: Re: Space Rules Voting at The Miniatures Page Next: Re: Space Rules Voting at The Miniatures Page

Re: Space Rules Voting at The Miniatures Page

From: Brian Burger <burger00@c...>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 21:39:00 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Space Rules Voting at The Miniatures Page

On Thu, 1 Apr 1999, Jason Stephensen wrote:

> Dosen't he need to have done two miracles for that? I can only think
of
> one, staying afloat in a cruel minatures/gaming market where the bad
guys
> seem to rule.

:)

So is the Pope a wargamer? (the Bishop of Rome is just a bit nessecary
in
canonizing someone, after all...)

Maybe that's were the Pope has all his divisions - in lead and pewter!
(ref: Stalin's famous "How many divisions has the Pope?" comment, after
he
was told the Pope objected to something Stalin had done...)

I think it's _Ogre_ that has Vatican Gaurd Ogres, in purple & yellow
livery w/ big crosses!

Off topically yours,

Brian (burger00@camosun.bc.ca)			-DS2/SG2/FR!/HOTT-
      - http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Nebula/9774/games.html -
-SciFi & Fantasy Wargaming House Rules, Photos, GWAutobasher, & more-

> At 10:45 PM 3/31/99 -0600, you wrote:
> >
> >On the "Comments or suggestions" question I wrote "Canonize Jon
Tuffley!".