Prev: RE: [SG] Easter Scenario Next: Re: Space Rules Voting at The Miniatures Page

Honor Harrington rules set

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 13:34:41 +1000
Subject: Honor Harrington rules set

I've just being doing some work on a Honor Harrington conversion using
FTFB.  I'm going to try for a proper playtest this weekend (possibly
doing a semi-demo game while supervising my tourny on the weekend).

I've reworked the salvo missile rules slightly to give a better "feel"
to it.

It won't be up until later tonight (about 5-6 hours time), as I have to
upload through a third party.
http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/ft/honor.htm

'Neath Southern Skies
http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
Cmdr Robertson - GCV Southern Skies [BC3000AD]
Task Force Admiral Rollins - CNS Waterloo [MKW]
Fleet Admiral Doyle - NKV Vesuvius [La Fayette Incident]
Gunslinger, Emperor & all-around demigod.

Prev: RE: [SG] Easter Scenario Next: Re: Space Rules Voting at The Miniatures Page