Prev: Re: B5W question Next: Honor Harrington rules set

RE: [SG] Easter Scenario

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 13:24:43 +1000
Subject: RE: [SG] Easter Scenario

If you're using something with a soft centre you can then;

"...suck their guts out, throw their skins away..."

*slap*slap*slap* - I need to snap out of this inane idiocy. ;-)

'Neath Southern Skies
http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
Cmdr Robertson - GCV Southern Skies [BC3000AD]
Task Force Admiral Rollins - CNS Waterloo [MKW]
Fleet Admiral Doyle - NKV Vesuvius [La Fayette Incident]
Gunslinger, Emperor & all-around demigod.