Prev: Player Location Pages (was: RE: Ground Zero Games to play in Rhode Island) Next: Re: [FT] Hull strength and Stress

Re: Space Rules Voting at The Miniatures Page

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 19:44:39 +0100
Subject: Re: Space Rules Voting at The Miniatures Page

>On Fri, 26 Mar 1999, Dean Gundberg wrote:
>
>> The Miniatures Page (a great website with lots of info) has put up a
page to
>> vote on your favorite space rules, Full Thrust is  included.  With
the crowd
>> on this list, I thought that there would be a lot of willing voters.
It
>> just went up today so there are no results yet.
>>
>> http://www.jps.net/minipage/rules/scf/votespace/vote.html
>
>well, i just voted; as of 1621 GMT (the clocks just changed, dammit)
>29/3/1999, FT has 64% of the votes, and B5 wars 15%. i don't think B5W
is
>the same as EFSB, but if by some chance it is, this means 79% voted for
>Tuffleian system. either way, way to go mr jon!
>
>Tom

Thanks, Tom - and to everyone else who voted for FT, of course!
Mind you, you didn't actually say WHAT you'd voted for, did you....
<grin>
No, B5W is the AoG game, not the same as EFSB - I noticed EFSB doesn't
feature in their voting list, maybe they consider it an FT derivative
(which it is, of course) and thus not separately eligible, or maybe they
just forgot it!  :-/

Jon (GZG)