Prev: Re: Ground Zero Games to play in Rhode Island Next: Re: Space Rules Voting at The Miniatures Page

Player Location Pages (was: RE: Ground Zero Games to play in Rhode Island)

From: "Why is 'abbreviation' such a long word?" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 11:52:23 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Player Location Pages (was: RE: Ground Zero Games to play in Rhode Island)

Tom said:

>> On Fri, 26 Mar 1999, -MWS- wrote:
>>
>> > On Fri, 26 Mar 1999, Phillip E. Pournelle wrote:
>> >
>> > Sheesh - everyone keeps moving to the wrong side of the continent.
:)

>> I seem to recall that you're in Seattle the Rainy, no? I'm going to
have
>> to get down there sometime - I'm up in Victoria the Equally Rainy, on
the
>> Canadian side of the water.
>>
>> Any other GZG types in Seattle area?
>
>surely this is why we have the GZG player location pages? fine ideas
>which, it seems, are underused. everyone go and register!

Thus prompted...

For Your Use: The Unofficial GZG Player Location Pages!

Looking for players in a particular region? Country? Planet? Planning a
trip and looking for someone to hook up with on your trip? We have the
resources for you!

Jeremy Sadler and I are each hosting GZG Player Location Pages (at least
I think Jeremy still is; admittedly I haven't checked in a while :-/ ).
I don't know Jeremy's URL offhand (it's linked off of my page), but my
page is at:

   http://scivax.stsci.edu/~kochte/location.html

Note by later this year the URL will be changing. I *will* make an
announcement when this happens (it will happen because the 'scivax'
server is being phased out by the end of the year).

To register to mine all you need to do is send me email (directly) with
your name, email, and location. Anything else is optional. To register
send mail to:  kochte@stsci.edu  and I'll get you on the page asap!

Thanks!

Mk
-
"What's that on our sensors?"
"It's an, um, cloud, of starships."
"Cloud?"
"I know it's not a strictly correct military term, but I count
 eighty thousand three hundred and twenty two ships. I've told them
 that we're surrendering."

				   "Excession", by Iain M Banks

Prev: Re: Ground Zero Games to play in Rhode Island Next: Re: Space Rules Voting at The Miniatures Page