Prev: [SG]?Styrofoam walls... Next: Re: Any FT in game stores near Wash DC?

Re: John Atkinson

From: Fabet@a...
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 1999 01:03:07 EST
Subject: Re: John Atkinson

In a message dated 3/25/99 3:23:26 PM Pacific Standard Time,
edi@netgen.it
writes:

<< >  Doesn't look like he has any combat missions scheduled for the
next few
 >months, although with Bill "I'm Having a Scandal, Let's Distract the
Media"
 >Clinton in charge, I suppose that could change any time (my opinion,
 >although I doubt John would disagree on that).
 >
 >--Chris  DeBoe laserlight@cwix.com
 >Personal Site: www.angelfire.com/va/laserlight/index.html
 >Quixtar(sm) Pre-Launch Site: www.countdown9199.com

 Looks like he got "LUCKY" and they found him some! (combat missions, I
mean).

 Let's hope everything goes the right way (for everybody out there).
 Enzo De Ianni

Knowing John, he's probably fuming right now, since current policy is NO
ground troops until a peace accord is signed.

Faron

Prev: [SG]?Styrofoam walls... Next: Re: Any FT in game stores near Wash DC?